GetGadget Shop started as one of the many gadget stores in Greenhills Theater Mall, but unlike the rest, it expanded and evolved into an online presence that has its own take on tech and lifestyle e-shopping.
The lifestyle aspect was very much evident during the site’s re-launch, as bloggers were greeted with a brunch spread from Q Bistro and artisan coffee from Toby’s Estate. It all perfectly came together with what GetGadget Shop’s sleek new website offers: premium devices that suit any personality, and reliable service that sets it leagues apart from the rest.
“GetGadget Shop is an online shop that’s very simple,” explained Managing Partner Cyrus Cruz. “We’re not as big as the other online shops out there. We’re only delivering very specific items… It’s very concise. We talk about this lifestyle thing — we feel that gadgets are extensions of who you are. That’s why our lifestyle partners Q Bistro and Toby’s Estate are here. It’s all about the experience.”
And it definitely looks like the team has invested in the GetGadget experience. As most online shops go through a transaction in five clicks, GetGadget Shop does it in three, making the process faster and simpler. It also boasts of offering the lowest prices on premium items from Apple, Samsung, Sony, and the like, as well as a customer service that ensures total satisfaction.
Further explaining the GetGadget experience, Kirk Daquioag, Brand Manager of GetGadget Shop’s partner Powercom Marketing Agency, added that their goal is to have Metro Manila customers receive their orders within the day of their purchase and to have those in the provinces receive them within a week. Should the merchandise be faulty, it can either be sent to the GetGadget office or picked up by a GetGadget representative for easy replacement.
GetGadget Shop will soon be launching a line of accessories. The team is also planning to have trade-off events, wherein customers can bring in their old Apple device and a bit of cash in exchange for a new one. For now, GetGadget Shop is offering several items for less:
- iPhone 6 Plus (64GB) for only Php40,880.00 versus the prevailing rate of Php47,990.00
- iPhone 6 (64GB) for only Php35,490.00 versus the prevailing rate of Php41,990.00
- Apple 11″ Macbook Air (256GB) for only Php39,500.00 versus the prevailing rate of Php54,990.00
- iPad Air WiFi for Php17,808.00 versus the prevailing rate of Php20,490.00
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos for only Php10,180.00 versus the prevailing rate of Php16,990.00
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for only Php21,200.00 versus the prevailing rate of Php23,081.00