Smart knows that your lifestyle dictates your data usage, that’s why they’ve recently launched a new line up of post-paid plan offerings that enable you to customize your consumption based on the apps you commonly use.
Starting Plan 599, the all-new Surf Plus Plans offer you the opportunity choose the right data subscription that would fit your needs, with the addition of bigger data volume allowances and a free app that you can change monthly. You can sign up for any of the following:
- YouTube access or SPINNER music streaming for the Stream-Savvy;
- Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook access for the Socially Active;
- LINE, Viber, Whatsapp, or Facebook Messenger for the Chatterbox;
- Gmail and Yahoo! Mail for the Work Junkie; and
- Waze navigation for the Street Smart.
If you want a more flexible option, Smart’s All-In Plans gives you the chance to fully customize your monthly usage by choosing from an array of call, text, and data flexibundles.
Smart offers a wide array of the latest mobile phones to maximize your data subscription. Choose from devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, the Sony Xperia M2 Aqua, the Lumia 532, and many others. For more information about how you can take advantage of Smart’s post-paid services, visit smart.com.ph/postpaid.