As the Philippine Fashion Week kicks off in high gear, Microsoft Devices features several fashion and beauty tools currently available in the ever-growing Windows Phone Apps+Games Store. Spice up your Lumia and be up to date in the latest trends on and off the runway with these great finds.
- Get your fashion inspiration from StyleSaint, the ultimate go-to guide for all things style. Let trend-savvy StyleSaints from around the world help you pick your look for the day, whatever the weather or the occasion may be.
- Give yourself a digital make-over with Lumia Selfie, the app that snaps you that perfect personal capture.
- Follow your fashion idols on Instagram and get first dibs on what’s going on at the front rows of Fashion Week.
- Flip through digital glossies on Zinio, where you build your library of magazines on different topics ranging from fashion to news.
- If you’re into visiting famous fashion hotspots, download Bing Travel. From airport fees and itineraries, you’ll have no problem arranging your savvy spree.
- Got your eye on runway couture? Take note of your Philippine Fashion Week faves by putting them down on Evernote.
- Be wowed with over 500 inspiration-filled channels on Global TV that can surely bring out the fashionista in you.
- Shopping is fun, but you should also know when to stop spending. Keep track of your clothing expenses using Money Wallet.
- Want to always have the latest trends within swiping distance? Download Fashion and follow and collate your favorite designer blogs with its built-in browser.
- Dive into a great community of like-minded individuals with Brit + Co., an app that introduces you to thousands of style-savvy members who share ideas, DIY projects, and hand-picked products.
Don’t forget to visit http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ph/store for more of these awesome apps to keep you abreast with what’s on the runway.