Huawei is not yet taking a break in its launch of the P30 Series & MateBook 13, and hyping us up with its new Huawei Active GT Watch! Will it be a threat to both Apple and Samsung watches? Let’s find out more!
HUAWEI WATCH GT SPECS:
- Screen: 1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD, 5 ATM water-resistant
- Dimension: 46.5 mm x 46.5 mm x 10.6 mm
- Connectivity: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO & Bluetooth: BT4.2, BLE
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, optical heart rate, ambient light and barometer sensors
- Wrist coverage range: 14-21 cm
- Weight: 46 g (without the strap)
- Watch Case Colors: Black Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel, Titanium Grey Stainless Steel
- Watch Strap Colors: Dark Green & Orange
The new Huawei Active GT Watch can be your new personal trainer since its battery life can last up to 2 weeks! Which means you can use this watch to exercise at least 90 minutes per week. No more procrastination for that #BodyGoals! With its real-time heart rate monitoring technology, you can check your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm sensor. And like a real trainer, the Huawei Watch GT also provides coaching to advanced running courses, guidance training and time-movement effect feedback in real-time. Having trouble sleeping? The Huawei Active GT Watch can also help with that. With its TruSleep 2.0 feature it identifies common sleep related issues and can provide up to 200 potential suggestions to help you go night night.
To put the cherry on top, you can also use this watch to accurately count steps, to monitor peak intense activities, to check notifications of any messages, phone call, alarms and even set reminders.
Price tag is at Php 12,990 and the availability here in the Philippines will be announced soon.