We always wish for smartphones to have long battery life. There are a few with built-in high capacity batteries but the trade-off is it makes the phone bulkier. Gionee has a solution for that now that they have released the Marathon M3. I’ve seen a prototype unit a few months ago and quite surprisingly, I was not able to notice that the Marathon M3 houses a 5,000 mAh battery. I would love to take this phone for a spin and I would be contented if the M3 can reach up to 2-3 days of continuous use.
Here are the specs of the Gionee Marathon M3:
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280×720 pixel resolution
- MediaTek MT6582 quad-core 1.3GHz
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash, HD video recording
- 2-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, HSPA+, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 5,000mAh battery
By the way, you can also use the Gionee Marathon M3 as a powerbank to charge your phones. Now that’s cool!
The SRP of the Gionee Marathon M3 is Php 7,999.00.