Popular Japanese manga Gunm‘s live-action movie adaptation Alita: Battle Angel recently premiered at the SM Megamall IMAX theater. The astonishing 3D experienced coupled with the stunning visuals of the movie made for a very immersive experience .
AOC, one of the world leaders in electronic displays, has partnered with Twentieth Century Fox Film in pursuit of such next-level visual experiences enhanced by innovative technologies. The technical feat of realistic CGI and excellently choreographed fight sequences in Alita: Battle Angel delivered such an experience.
On the premier of the movie, AOC’s influencer Kang Dupet donned battle armor and cosplayed as Alita. An AGON x Alita: Battle Angel-themed desktop PC was also on display, courtesy of Mickee Lacerna of Madmodz PC Modding.
Presented during the event were AOC’s recently launched gaming monitors, the G1 series and G2590PX:
- A 27-inch curved screen at 1080p 144hz with 1ms response time
- VA Panel with AMD FreeSync support
- It has anti-glare screen surface with a curve measured at 1500R, steeper than the 1800R typically found in other monitors.
- 99% sRGB color space coverage
- Slim 0.26-inch bezels on the sides and 0.85 inches at the bottom.
- SRP: Php 19,836
AOC G2590PX and G2790PX
- G2590PX measures at 24.5 inches with a 1080p 144hz TN Panel
- G2790PX measures at 27 inches with a 1080p 144hz TN Panel
- Support for AMD FreeSync and validated for Nvidia G-Sync (when used with Nvidia GeForce cards)
- 98% sRGB color space coverage
- G2590PX SRP: Php 16,236
- G2790PX SRP: Php 19,044
There are also promotions gamers can take advantage of that includes an AGON Gamer’s jacket, AOC wireless keyboard and mouse combo, AGON cap, and SM Cinema tickets. Check out the flyer below for the full details.